YSaC, Vol. 1784: Stumped
Free live oak tree, good for bbq ,or fire place logs you cut down
Normal Craigslist workflow:
1. Take picture of tree.
2. Post ad requesting tree removal including picture.
3. After tree is removed, take down ad.
Sucking at Craigslist workflow:
1. Post ad requesting tree removal.
2. After tree is removed, take picture of tree.
3. Add picture of removed tree to ad.
In this vein, I expect to see “Car for Sale” ads with a picture of an empty parking space, “Help Wanted” ads with pictures of the person who’s already been hired to do the job, and “Casual Encounters” ads with…
NO. Not even going there.
Thanks for the post, William!